Monday, August 10, 2009
update on the firm
Ok so the morning exercise routine is NOT HAPPENING. too early and too inconvenient! actually i went to the class and for some reason i don't think i LOVE classes. I will try to keep going when i can...there schedule is NOT for the working girl! I want to utilize what i can from my free month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I go to the FIRM too, but in the afternoons. I've just kind of gotten on that schedule since I can't go during mornings during the school year. I don't know many people there because I'm always busting my butt to get there on time which means I run in late and never get to chit chat with people. I wonder what they say about me? I'm sure I run in with a wild look in my eye! HA! Maybe I'll see you there one day! :)
Post a Comment