Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goals

My Goal for this month is to use my free month's membership at the Firm Stuidos! I am excited and want to get every bit of time in at the gym! In order to this unfortunately, i have to go in the mornings. That will give me 5 days a week. When I say mornings I mean getting up at 5:30 am and being ready for class at 6am! early early! They dont offer alot of classes in the evenings. So, what does this mean for you my dear friends? It means I now have an even earlier bed time! My goal is to be in bed by 9pm! What can I say? I am an 8hr - 9hr girl. But i still want to hangout and manage my friendships...can we please try to plan things in the early evening? I dont want to be GROUCHY Dana because of a lack of sleep! :) Well either way, keep me accountable to this exercise routine...i am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Young Psychology said...

Love the new layout! I need a fun layout for mine. Good luck with the routine. I usually exercise on my lunch break and that seems to work better for me than the morning. You can do it!