Monday, July 27, 2009
THE INJUSTICE!
Been going each month to fill my birth control prescription. I couldn't figure out why it kept going up. I was paying tons of money. This last time was 70.00!! I asked Chris if we could fine a preferred prescription list...this is getting out of control. I called today to ask and they gentleman on the phone told me I shouldn't be paying that much and that co-pays should never be more than 45.00. Then we looked closer at the policy and they don't cover prescriptions for contraceptives except through mail order! So we took at look at the same prescription that cost me 70.00 SHOULD have been costing me no more than 20.00! WHAT! the last eight months i been paying roughly 400.00 should be paying 150.00! insane! OH well...can't do anything now. But the rest of the year will be MUCH cheaper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment