God has been so faithful to pursue. I have loved the last two years and how I have experienced such a gentle and yet active pursuance of the Lord that drives to the core of my soul. I am humbled by the thought that the Lord would love a person like me. And yet I have also been convicted at the demands the Lord has on my life. The Lord paid a high price for my body (his temple) and I should treat it in such a way. I have also been convicted at my level of worrying. The Lord is so clear that he has clothed the lillies and feed the birds. What I am worrying about? Doesn't he love me much more than these? of course!!
I have been thinking alot about what the Lord has for me next. After my wreck in December 2010, I can't help but think God has a bigger plan for my life than being an assistant. He spared my life going 80 miles an hour into trees. Lord, why did you spare me? and not others I know who loved you? What is your purpose for my life? How do you want to use me? my gifts? my heart? There are many things that I want to do that I have yet to do. What is of me and what is of God?
Transitions...I am in the middle of a tranisition, seeking what the Lord has for me next. As I write this I am convicted to set aside some time to really seek God on his plan for me.
Thank you Lord for using music, your word, prayer, church, and other believers to pursue me, and to stir up my heart for You.



No comments:
Post a Comment