Dawn did the sewing. I did the cutting and the embroidery. It was lots of fun and i think they are super cute and whimsy! Here is our inspirations...


When I’m at the point of breaking at the place where I resign, And I’m at the stage of shaking my head as I look back on my life, When I’m halfway through the grieving, but not quite through the ache, When I cannot see the ending Or which road I’m supposed to take, All I know to do is lift my hands to You. Take all of my life, all of my life, And make something beautiful. I open my hand, trusting Your plan. Make something beautiful so all will see. -Laura Story
11 comments:
cheery and cute!!!
thanks for sharing
barbara jean
Love it, love it! They turned out great! :)
Those stockings are so fun and whimsical! Really adds the holiday cheer! Well done! Love those stockings!
Cheers!
Tina
Great knockoff! Super cute :)
Thanks for linking up to Mi4M~
cindy
Wow! They look just like the Ballard Design ones or is it Pottery Barn? Either way, they came out fantastic!
Great job! I love the stripes! They look great on the white fireplace. Please stop by my blog, I made some ballard copy cat stockings too! Happy Holidays! ~Lisa
those are adorable. love em'!
Too cute! You all did a great job!
They turned out terrific. Great job!
Excellant job, they are so cheerful. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Super SUPER cute!
Post a Comment