Nostalgia!...This weekend was our "Jones" Christmas. My mom's side of the family got together. I think for alot of us this use to really feel like christmas! My mema was the heart of christmas for our family. She made it so fun. We have some really great memories and traditions because of her. My grandmas passed away when i was 17. So 10 years later...here we are! Well this year we decided to have christmas at my Papa's house. It was really nice. We only bought him gifts and just had really good family time! My cousin, Michelle, had taken this picture of us 4 yougest cousins when we were just starting middle school! We all think we look horrible! lol. but it became a wonderful memory! So this year we decide to re-create the picture in the same tub! Oh have things changed! I think the tub is smaller now! lol.
Enjoy! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!




1 comment:
how funny! I had the fluffy bangs like you did too! :) I'm so glad that you got to have a good Christmas celebration with family! :)
Post a Comment