Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Favorite Things


Melissa at 320 Sycamore is having a "my favorite things" party! So here is some things on my list:

One of my favorite website is http://www.brightideas.com/. I love themed food! I love how creative everything looks...all using "Mars candy"... so neat...just look at this acorn cake or these turkey cupcakes.

My favorite Popcorn
http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/default.aspx
I use to work at a movie theater so popcorn is not my favorite food! But i stumbled upon these fabulous popcorn creations through work...oh my..i look forward to it every christmas!
They have the coolest flavors ! They have the Sweet Flavors...




The Savory flavors



and the Chocolate Flavors ... the first one to get my attention and to start the love affair was the Twice as Nice Chocolate Drizzle! Yum!!



Favorite Produce Saver! Debbie Meyer's Green Bags - wanted to try them and then a friend gave me some...really great!



Favorite Yarn:
"Caron's Simply Soft yarn" and "I love this yarn" - Which is Hobby Lobby's brand!


Favorite Coffee is New England coffee...i love the flavors and the price! You can get it any grocery store
http://www.newenglandcoffee.com/shop/coffee/exclusive-coffees/flavors/



My Favorite Book is called Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. It is a beautiful story of the Chinese Persecuted Church.


Favorite Devotional: The Power of a Praying Wife One of my all time favorite devotionals as a wife. I think everyone married women should read through this.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just started collecting acorn and I LOVE the acorn cake :-) how cute!

gina said...

I totally stopped to follow that link and bookmark it- I love, well my girls love when I make themed food. Thanks!

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

I have the Debbie Meyer Green Bags on my list, too.

Unknown said...

I saw those fun size candy bars on that acorn cake and thought I'd die...it looks soooooo good!

Thanks for mentioning that devotional. I will look for it.

Nancy

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites...I've gotta try those green bags now!

Ashley said...

These are all such great ideas! I love how creative you are! :)