So I decided i would try to make up some of these lovely Christmas towels for my family members. Then that got me researching, you know how i have to research all my new projects! So i got to thinking what else I could make. I saw this beautiful hand embroidered monogrammed napkin and thought it would make the most precious personalized gift!
I could do hankies, pillowcases, runners, napkins, and towels. The possibilities are endless...what a classy gift! Its extra special to learn to do this by hand when no one does it anymore! why would they when they could just get out their sewing machine? So i went yesterday to A.C. Moore and got my materials and started practicing! I am learning from tutorials on websites like www.craftown.com and www.needlenthread.com.
i will put the end results up when i am finished...even it if looks AWEFUL...time will tell!




No comments:
Post a Comment