Ok so here is the bedding for William's room...obviously this was my inspiration. Since Leah, his mom, was leaving the walls beige; i thought it would be fun to add some color to the letters! I love drawing and painting and thought this would be a unique and different way to do letters.

so before i paint...i like to see if i like the "idea" first. So i got onto paint and started doodling with some ideas and came up with the following two images...
Because of a lack of time and only having tiny computer images instead of the real thing I opted not to do the monkey...so here is the finished product...i wish you could see it better.. I will ask Leah to send me a picture when it is up on the wall! I hope i got the colors right! Again, hard to get colors right when you are working with computer images. I also found two cute little frames that fit the "sailor" motif and decided to send those to her too! She should be getting them before the end of the week!
edited: So this is what it looks like in baby william's room!




4 comments:
Sooo beautiful, Dana! I made something similar for Jael after she was born. I'll have to show you when you come.
They turned out so cute. Great job!
Thanks for sharing!
Kate
awwww, so very cute!
gail
These are adorable what a wonderful gift!
Post a Comment